twitter
    Watch AT online, click the links in the posts!

Monday 18 October 2010

How to eat 5 day old pizza

Do you have the balls to eat 5 day old pizza?

I did.

Some of you may be asking yourself - is this guy insane?
Yes, yes I am. And here are some tips on how to eat 5 day old pizza.

The crust is gone, forget it. It's harder than a 16 year old boy looking at your mother.

Heat the oven to 300 degrees for 10 minutes.
Throw pizza in for 10 minutes until the sauce starts to bubble.

Remove from oven.

EAT.

SPOILER ALERT: You might get food poisoning.

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you survived :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you kept it cold I dont see how it would go bad in 5 days. But yhea, ovens are great for warming up pizza, but my favorite way is my mini foreman grill. If you use a really hot surface it re-crisps the crust

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think i would like to avoid the food poisoning part lol

    ReplyDelete